Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello mountains!

TGIF!!! Due to "training" for this mud run in CO, I'm not having Dr. Pepper today to celebrate the weekend, but next Saturday it will be time to do it up big.
I met my new MFT supervisor today and he signed the needed paperwork, so Lord willing I will be able to submit all of the licensure stuff by early next week.
On the housing front, I think my new roommate and I have found a townhouse. I really like it and it's only a 6 month lease, although hopefully it will work out great and I won't have to make another move that soon. Speaking of the new roommate, I'm going to eat dinner with her and her family at her parents' house tonight. I think steak is on the menu. Yummmm.
One week from today David and I should be getting close to Red Mountain. We're planning to leave early Fri. morning. When is everyone else getting there? Can't wait to see all of you!!

1 comment:

bee said...

Yeh! Can't wait to see you and make history with our team mud run. We should get there sometime Fri. afternoon. At least I think that is the plan.