Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doing Things the Lenten Way

Here's a short little briefing of my life presently.

Lent begins tomorrow!!! You should give something up. It's good for you.

I'm giving up all things dairy and facebook.

I have given notice at the day care! The secretary at the counseling center has resigned so she can stay home with her kids, so I will fill that spot until I am more full time with having clients. I'll have more flexibility to schedule clients throughout the day, now that I'll be there. I start next week. I'm so so so thankful to be quitting there.

Dad is coming in for the Tulsa Workshop on Mar. 22nd!

It seems like I'm gradually getting more clients at the counseling center.

Today is rainy, cold, and dreary.

I noticed tiny blooms on trees today! Yay for spring!!!!

I love living in the same town as David. It's been a blast!

I'm watching Inception again this weekend.

I'm really looking forward to family and friend reunions this summer.

I love my new roommates and the house I'm living in.

I'm thinking about going to Honduras this summer, but I don't love the thought of raising money.

When you want God to reveal himself and act in supernatural ways in the natural world, he will. Just don't forget to keep watching. Don't forget to act, either. You may be the method/vessel he chooses to display something that is beyond what is natural and reasonable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay on the job! Sounds like a win for everyone involved.

Brittany said...

congratulations on the job! What a huge blessing!! Glad you're enjoying spring and that Kev will be there soon. What fun!