Friday, September 3, 2010

The Townhouse

Somehow I deleted my post when I posted these pictures, and I'm too lazy to retype. Anyway, I took these with my friend Tennille's camera when she was here last week. Her sister Lisa and Lisa's baby were over and the baby was sleeping, so that's why some of the ones in the previous post are dark. Here are a few more pictures. And I didn't get any pictures of upstairs, so this is only the lower half. My favorite part of this place is the back patio.


The couch I got from Lisa and Ted, with Tennille sitting on it.


My back yard. This picture doesn't show how large the patio is. The two sides are walled/partitioned, so there's privacy from the neighbors and their little dogs.

Lisa and baby Teia. There's a mirror over the fireplace which gives this part of the living room a more spacious, and I think, kind of strange look.


Tennille and I with Dr. Peppers from Quick Trip. Quick Trip is a midwest tradition I introduced her to. And she loved it.



The long stairway. There is a closet at the top and my room is immediately to the right of that.




From the entrance. The half-bath is to the left and the kitchen, which you can't see is immediately to the right.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

HA! Tennille looks like a Price is Right model in the first picture! I like your place, especially your porch and backyard place,

Chrissy Cross said...

Love it! Very homey!

bee said...

Nice place! Looks like you and your roommie are already a good fit!

Brittany said...

Great pics! I'm sure it's starting to feel like home already!