Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Tornadoes of Change

I accepted the job in Tulsa! Sooo, sometimes after graduation I'll be making the move. Graduation is May 22. And as for moving dates and specific plans - it's all up the air at the moment, but at least a decision is made!
So as far as details go, anyone want to come help me move? :) During these past couple of years I've officially aquired more than I can put in my car. If you come visit and help me move, I'll pay gas, your meals, and some (prob a small amount) of cold hard cash. The u-haul is a little out of my price range. :( And maybe we can go canoeing on black bayou before moving.
Now to write a paper on multicultural group therapy considerations and study for my career counseling final. Bleah. I am beyond excited to never write another paper. Blogging I can do. Papers, I'm ready to say goodbye to.

4 comments:

texasholls said...

Hear ya on the papers. Maybe we could help you move. Depends on when it happens. Congrats on the job in Tulsa!

bee said...

So glad that you have a job secured. Too bad we are not closer. I would love to come and help you load up. Way to go and congrats. Be sure and take some good ol' R & R before starting on your "new adventure".

Ecks said...

Super awesome!!! If I'm around I'd be glad to give you a hand. You're almost through. Hang in there.

Brittany said...

Yay! You're so close! If we're still here, we'd love to help with the moving in Tulsa. Yay!!