Monday, April 20, 2009

In the meantime, here's a little two-liner.

This week is busy, busy, like the whole semester has been, but the end is in sight!! 2 weeks of classes and then finals. I have 2 papers due this week and then I'll try to write a blog covering what's happened since February 24th. (I thought I'd posted something since then, but apparently it's only been thoughts!) Spring break was so good, but now it's back to the grindstone and I've felt more burned out than ever. Prayer needed - mucho. God supplies my power. He supplies your's too. I know a lot of you are feeling the burn as much and more than I am. Oh the fun of refinement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes complete burn out coupled with forgetfulness on a few assignments is making me want to drop my classes. Only problem is I've already done so much work. One more problem--drop date is passed. Sorry we missed you on Sunday. Hope you can make it back soon!

Brittany said...

You rock, Jess. You can do it! Just keep pressing towards to goal and when it's all over you won't even remember how hard it was. But you will feel that great wash of accomplishment!