Saturday, April 5, 2008

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. in this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
-1 John 4:15-18-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at Brandon's blog for an explanation of how to do the RSS feed. He give really good directions. That will show you the updates.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! you made the jump to blogger! brilliant :)

Chrissy Cross said...

Hey for some reason I cannot add your feed to my blog, any ideas??

Anonymous said...

i'm not days of contemplation any more.

Chrissy Cross said...

Hey, I just booked G and G on the exact same flight as you guys from Denver to Boise!! I thought that was kind of cool and I should win grand daughter of the year award for that, oh wait I already won that because I have the most kids!! J/K, J/K, J/K. Anyway, tell your mom!